I've seen a few different people take monthly pictures of their belly growing and I thought that it was a pretty cool concept, so I decided that I would do that also. So here I am at 0 months, about 2 months, and about 4 months.
Ooh! Belly pics! haha :) You look so good!! I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!! haha, and remember that time Bryce won concert tickets on the radio? HA lol :) good times. Miss you!
AWESOME!! I love Belly pics!!!! When you a about 6 - 7 months let me do preggo belley pictures of you!!! ;) it will be fun!!! :) MISS YOU BABES!! Lets do lunch some time, I miss seeing you!
Bryce and I were married on May 26, 2007, and had our first child, Jace on July 20, 2009. We are enjoying family life and working towards many goals. Bryce is working as an EMT and a Fire Fighter Intern and working on getting his Paramedic. I am taking care of our little man and running an in-home preschool and doing photography.
Ooh! Belly pics! haha :) You look so good!! I can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or a girl!! haha, and remember that time Bryce won concert tickets on the radio? HA lol :) good times. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! I love Belly pics!!!! When you a about 6 - 7 months let me do preggo belley pictures of you!!! ;) it will be fun!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU BABES!! Lets do lunch some time, I miss seeing you!