Friday, July 10, 2009

Jungle Fever!
















So I recently finished painting baby Jace's room to match his bedding and I had a lot of fun although it was physically akward at times due to my enlarged stomach region. So, I thought I'd share my fun with you all! Oh and by the way, I used enviornment friendly wall paint that has pretty much no fumes (how cool is that?!) and I only did a little bit at a time, so I remained healthy. :)

4 comments:

  1. Crystal! That's so super cute!!!!! I love love love it! :D Awesome job. And the new blog design is super cute as well :) Can't wait to meet baby Jace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This room is so cute!!!! You did an awesome job!! Lucky baby Jace!!

    I want to do something cute like that when I have a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Crystal!! Are you awesome or what? That is totally cute. I am thoroughly impressed :)
    I hope you are doing well and that your little guy comes really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crystal...your babys room is very cute! Hope you don't mind that I took a peek at your blog. I found you through Ashley and Austins. If it's ok with you, I'd like to add you to my list of blogs. Hope you, Bryce and the baby are well!!!
    Megan Cannon

    ReplyDelete