So I've been looking forward to Jace's first Halloween since before he was even born. I got his cute pumpkin costume before I had him! Unfortunately Bryce had to work until 7pm and I had to go to a class until 4pm, so Jace got to hang out with his Grandma Carolyn until I got back. I dressed him up and we took him to take a few pictures with the cousins and then Carolyn, Jace, and I met my stepmom Catherine for a lovely Thai dinner. Bryce met up with us later and then Bryce and I took Jace to visit some more family and some of Bryce's friends. I tried taking a picture of Jace inside a pumpkin but he wouldn't have it so I got mostly very angry pictures, but I got one ok one. Overall it was a very busy, but enjoyable Halloween! Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love those pumpkin pictures! He is so funny when he cries :)
ReplyDelete