Here's a little video of Jace doing crunchies, he really goes all out trying to get those abs in shape!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
More Random Occurrences
Well Bryce is almost done with his in-class portion of his Paramedic program, so yay! Next he's got his hospital hours and then last he has his internship on an ambulance. He's hoping to be done this October! I have been very busy getting our home ready to be inspected by the child care licensing people, which I am proud to say is pretty much there and my application has been accepted. Now I just have to get Bryce fingerprinted and get inspected, which will hopefully happen within the next month and a half or so. Life is pretty good! I love having my home neat and organized! I have also been really trying to exercise and go walking with Jace every day, which we both really enjoy.
I love my sweet little dude! He's so funny, because he's got this little stubborn streak so he refuses to even try crawling, so instead he just rolls across the floor to get where he wants and when it doesn't work he accusses me of being at fault. He's also talking alot now and it just cracks me up to see his multitude of expressions and silly sounds that he uses while conversing with you. Babies are so funny!
He's also discovered that he really likes exploring different textures. He is so fast during meals that I have to be careful to at least get most of the food into his mouth before he dumps it over very sneakily and smears it all over. here he is playing in dried beans (don't worry I was right there to make sure he didn't put them in his mouth, which he didn't even try to by the way) and also dry baby cereal.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It sounds like things are starting to fall into place for you guys. Good luck with everything. I miss you! love ya :)
ReplyDeletehaha i love his little chucks :) he is a cutie! Congrats to Bryce for being so close to being done! I can't wait to see how everything looks once your preschool is up and running. I know you'll be amazing. Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteha ha he is such a cutie! I swear! :D Can't wait to see pics of your daycare! awesome!
ReplyDelete