Welcome to my blog! I thought that now would be a good time to start a blog so that I can keep family and friends updated about what's going on in my life. Enjoy! Love, Crystal De Witt
Hello Lovely Lady! I am glad u have a blog even though I wont be able to look at it much for the upcoming 18 months! I love you and know that Ill be thinking of you! You will have to send me many pics!
Bryce and I were married on May 26, 2007, and had our first child, Jace on July 20, 2009. We are enjoying family life and working towards many goals. Bryce is working as an EMT and a Fire Fighter Intern and working on getting his Paramedic. I am taking care of our little man and running an in-home preschool and doing photography.
YEAH!!!! I am glad you started a blog!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!!
ReplyDeleteI sent you a blog permission, but I wasn't sure about your email address, so you might get a few. LOL. :) Happy Blogging!!
ReplyDeleteHello Lovely Lady! I am glad u have a blog even though I wont be able to look at it much for the upcoming 18 months! I love you and know that Ill be thinking of you! You will have to send me many pics!
ReplyDelete