Oh MY GOODNESS!! He is the cutest little boy just about ever! I can't say he was cuter than my own of course though, *wink* What a bundle of blessing! Can't wait to meet him!
Hi Crystal! I just realized that you are a follower on my blog! I couldn't find yours after we had talked. It's been fun to read all about your baby. I'm glad he's home now and you guys are getting settled. What a cute family!!! I'm sure I'll see you around more often now that we live in Lincoln. Love, Becky : )
Bryce and I were married on May 26, 2007, and had our first child, Jace on July 20, 2009. We are enjoying family life and working towards many goals. Bryce is working as an EMT and a Fire Fighter Intern and working on getting his Paramedic. I am taking care of our little man and running an in-home preschool and doing photography.
HA HA HOW CUTE IS THAT LITTLE VIDEO! Ha ha Babies are so funny :)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH he's so cute!!! Is that him sleeping in his little orange surfer outfit Stephie gave him??? :D I love it!!!!! He's a stylin baby.
ReplyDeleteOh MY GOODNESS!! He is the cutest little boy just about ever! I can't say he was cuter than my own of course though, *wink* What a bundle of blessing! Can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteHi Crystal! I just realized that you are a follower on my blog! I couldn't find yours after we had talked. It's been fun to read all about your baby. I'm glad he's home now and you guys are getting settled. What a cute family!!! I'm sure I'll see you around more often now that we live in Lincoln. Love, Becky : )
ReplyDelete