Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jace's Smiles




Well, Jace is now over 3 months old and we are enjoying being entertained by our goofy son. We are still facing many challenges with Jace's health, mostly weight gain, but we continue to push forward. There was talk of hospitalization or the placement of a feeding tube by Jace's primary physician, but after meeting with a gastrointestinal specialist, we found out that Jace's current weight gain, although is slow, is appropriate and due to genetics he will most likely remain on the lowest part of the growth charts his whole life. Poor Jace, we've doomed him to be a little shrimp of a man! Hopefully he'll at least be as tall as his parents. Anyways, Jace has developed quite a little personality and I'm sure he'll keep me quite busy in the future. He cracks Bryce and me up all the time with his facial expressions. He raises his eyebrows, scrunches up his face, throws almost convincing fits, and gives the biggest, goofiest smiles. I thought I'd share some of his happy pics with you.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute smile he has! I love the pictures. It's good to know he's doing well. I'm sure he'll by the most adorable short boy ever :)

    ReplyDelete